Wednesday, January 18, 2012

AMA Journal: Make Participation In Vaccine Trials Mandatory

Healthy 7 Year Old Girl Dies in Mother’s Arms After Flu Shot


So here is my personal story from last week.

Tuesday I went to a doctor to look at my hernia and start the procedure that will eventually lead to me having a hernia repair operation.

So I filled out all their paperwork which included asking me about pain. I have been in constant pain since having a spinal fusion in 1986, which for some reason no doctors wants to prescribe me pain medication.
I'll spare you the details of my pains,lol

So the doctor is talking to me and of course I start in on telling him I am in chronic pain. He listens for a minute and then totally changes the discussion and asks me if I have ever had a colonoscopy and if I would agree to one.
When I reply no, and no, then he jumps on the vaccine wagon asking me if I would take a vaccine shot. I replied no, I don't do vaccinations,and then he asks "How about a Tetanus shot?"
I rejected that too, and he said he needed to go talk to another doctor and something.
He returned with a female doctor and then they both tried pressuring me to accept the Tetanus shot.

That's exactly how I felt like I did back in the nineties when I was looking for options to refinance my home and I was in an office where I was surrounded by loan officers trying to get me to sign loan papers for an exorbitant interest rate I had rejected.

I'm starting to hate doctors

Doctor Calls Police, Child Services on Mother Who Refuses to Vaccinate Son

No comments: