Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gary Brooks Faulkner arrested in Pakistan while hunting Osama Bin Laden

quote from article:Faulkner served seven years in a Colorado prison in the 1980s for burglary and theft. Since 1981, he has been arrested at least 10 times on charges ranging from traffic violations to domestic violence, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

Quote from Channel 7 article comment:
I am curious as to if anyone else in Ft Collins, has come forward with the antics and schemes Gary was pulling in 1997, here in Ft Collins? I knew this man back after the Spring Creek Flood, because he was ripping my mother off, as well as a Realtor I knew, and he had asked me to refer him for construction and drywall jobs, and I wouldn't, which was a good thing, as he definately did not have and "construction" skills back then!
I am curious as to why he has a Larimer County Inmate pic and why he has become so popular over this? Gary, I guess you are just lucky that your brother is a Dr!

No comments: